The benefits of using western red cedar shingles:
- Cedar shingles are Renewable resource
- Cedar shingles withstands 245mph wind speed
- Cedar shingles have a high insulation value, low energy cost
- Cedar shingles are highly resilient in earthquakes
- Cedar shingles withstand pounding hailstorms
- Cedar shingles are aesthetically pleasing - lasting value
- Cedar shingles have been used for decades for roofing and cladding in many parts of the world
We offer only the best grade Western Red Cedar Shingles: Number 1 Blue LabelŪ
Labeled by Certigrade or other quality control bodies
The premium grade of cedar shingles for roofs and sidewalls. These top-grade shingles are 100% heartwood, 100% clear and 100% edge grain. Available in bundles containing cedar shingles that are 16" long and in random widths ranging from 75mm to 300mm.
Cedar Shingles are sold in bundles.